If you have started exploring alternative cancer treatments, you probably already know a lot about what to do, and what not to do. For example, you probably changed your diet and are eating more vegetables and protein and less sugar and starches. If you haven’t already done that, do so now! Cancer cells need sugar for fuel, and can’t make it from other sources. If you avoid the sugar, you starve the cancer.
There are a lot of things that you can do on your own, and at home, to heal your body and significantly improve your chances of survival. When you are diagnosed with cancer, you want to assemble a team of professionals to help you with what you cannot do at home. At Human Reconstruction, you will start your journey to healing with an appointment with Dr. Wdowin where you go over your entire health history and get important testing done.
- Spectracell Micronutrient Testing: This test assesses how your body absorbs and uses common nutrients, tests your anti-oxidant status and how well your immune system is working. People can get overwhelmed with how many vitamins they are told to take by Dr. Oz and internet info sites. This test can help us know how to focally supplement you so your body has exactly what it needs to heal. www.spectracell.com
- RBC Mineral Testing – Minerals are needed for every body function including the immune system, metabolism and energy production. This test gives a more comprehensive view of the nutritional testing and will also show any heavy metals present in the blood.
- ALCAT Food Sensitivity Testing: You may be already eating healthy, and juicing, but if you are sensitive to some ingredients in your diet, you are distracting your immune system from searching and destroying cancer cells. This test takes out your White Blood Cells and introduces them to individual food particles and monitors how much they freak out and cause inflammation. In my opinion, no other test is this good. Others will check anti-bodies or skin reaction, which is no where near as accurate or helpful as the cellular reaction. Food is medicine, we make sure it isn’t poison.
- G6PD – an enzyme in the blood that makes sure you can tolerate higher doses of Intravenous Vitamin C .
- Vitamin D – Very important for the immune system and can be anti-cancer.
- CSAP x 3 stool test to determine imbalances in the gut and how to help optimize digestion.
- Male or Female Hormone Panel and Thyroid panel to ensure hormones are balanced.
We will receive the results in 7-10 business days, and we will call you to set up the follow up appointment where we review lab work, answer your questions, and create the treatment plan.
Most treatment plans for cancer include:
- High Dose Intravenous Vitamin C
- Alpha Lipoic Acid IV
- Hyperthermic therapies including a Peat Bath Series and the Far Infrared Sauna
- Hypnotherapy to utilize the body’s ability to heal itself
- Herbal and Nutritional supplementation plans
- Enzyme therapy
First appointment, all labs listed above, lab review and treatment plan appointment – $2900
Cancer is not a diagnosis you want to wait to get started on healing. It is sneaky, tenacious, and resilient. The more information you get, the more time and power you have to cure yourself.