At Human Reconstruction our staff has the personal and professional experience and resources to provide the best integrative and science-based medicine to assist in the treatment of your disease. We offer a number of services and therapies that have helped many people overcome the struggle with chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia. The Human Reconstruction staff understands that a disease like fibromyalgia is complex and every person’s case is a bit different.
What is Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is a condition characterized by widespread and constant pain in muscles, ligaments and tendons. Fibromyalgia is typically accompanied with fatigue and depression, but the signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia vary, depending on the weather, stress levels, emotional state and physical activity.
Often people who suffer from the Symptoms of fibromyalgia have other co-existing conditions that must be also be addressed during treatment such as:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Restless leg syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
At Human Reconstruction we seek an answer for the underlying cause of the chronic pain by offering other perspectives and specialty testing that is otherwise not available in the traditional medical field. Once we identify an underlying cause, we assist the patient in remedying the causative factor so that they can recover and heal and regain their life.
Below are possible avenues to explore (although this is not an exhaustive list) when a patient is diagnosed with Fibromyalgia:
- Adrenal fatigue
- Neurotransmitter imbalances (Neuroscience link on lab page)
- Chronic infections (i.e. Lyme Disease as one example)
- Food intolerances or allergies (Link to Food Allergies on Lab Testing Page)
- Hypercoagulable blood
- Lifestyle factors including diet, exercise and health of relationships
- Nutrient deficiencies (link to Spectracell on lab testing page)
- Sub-optimal thyroid function
- Toxic body burden- environmental exposure to toxins whether past or present