Our integrative and alternative cancer protocols are individualized to the specific needs of each of our patients. The treatment protocols are supervised by California licensed doctors and can be administered while the patient receives conventional treatments, following the completion of conventional therapies, or if conventional therapies are no longer an option.
Click Here to learn more about your first appointment at Human Reconstruction
Areas of Focus for the Oncology Program
- Remove Obstacles to Cure. Every oncology patient has a number of factors or obstacles that are impeding the optimal function of their immune system. Whether nutritional deficiency, genetic malformation, or environmental toxicity, we will identify and address the obstacle.
- Decrease Cancer Growth. The clinic offers a number of therapies that focus on decreasing the growth and spread of cancer in the body. Angiogenesis (development of new blood vessels) and mitochondrial-regulated apoptosis (regulated cell death) are two of our major therapeutic focuses.
- Stimulate and support the body’s ability to defend and heal itself. We offer therapies like the Peat Bath and far infrared sauna to stimulate the body’s immune system with hyperthermic therapies which energize and mobilize the white blood cells to kill cancer cells. Herbal Medicines like Hoxsey’s formula and Essiac tea are also often prescribed to help the body heal itself.
Don’t let a diagnosis of cancer force you or a loved one to make rash decisions.
Come in and speak with one of our doctors today to learn your options.
(916) 241 9325
Treatment Options at Human Reconstruction
At our clinic we do not offer chemotherapy, surgery or replace the need for an oncologist. Our doctors specialize in performing therapies that improve the function of the immune system to identify and address cancer cells.
- Standard treatments include surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy and the treatment protocol depends upon how your cancer is staged and graded along with your oncologist’s decision. Once diagnosed the treatment for cancer often encompasses all three therapies, and usually results in a poor outcome. In actuality, the use of chemotherapy is useless in nearly all cases since it only contributes a 2% absolute survival benefit. This means that after 5 years only 2 additional persons out of 100 will be alive due to the use of chemotherapy when compared with patients who refused chemotherapy.
- You may have heard of integrative cancer treatment centers like the Cancer Treatment Centers of America, who employ Naturopathic Medical Doctors and other alternative health professionals to treat their patients more holistically, and get a better result. You don’t have to fly to Phoenix or Oklahoma for the alternative therapies, as we are in the Sacramento area, and have experience in supporting the body during its experience with cancer.
Each of our oncology patients is asked to perform an extensive collection of testing. The tests will use blood, urine and stool samples to evaluate the patient’s
- Genetic Detoxification Polymorphisms
- Food Sensitivities
- Hormone Metabolites
- Immune Function
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Nutritional Toxicities
- Toxic Body Burden
Environmental Medicine Approach to Cancer
The approach to cancer through environmental medicine is very important and should not be overlooked for any oncology patient. Environmental factors are responsible for causing most of the cancer cases on the planet and new research is showing that environmental toxins also promote cancer growth and impede conventional cancer therapies effectiveness.
- Heavy Metals- Heavy metals, like cadmium (Cd) and mercury (Hg), are found in elevated levels in diseased breast tissue and have estrogenic properties in the body leading to the growth of hormone sensitive cancer cells.
- Phthalates – Bisphenol-A (BPA) has powerful estrogenic activity in the body and has been shown to decrease the effectiveness of chemotherapy for hormone sensitive cancers.
Therapies our doctors at Human Reconstruction may suggest include:
- Chelation Therapy
- Exercise and Lifestyle Modifications
- Exposure Limiting Techniques
- Far Infra Red Therapy
- Herbal Pharmacology
- Intravenous Vitamin C
- Intravenous Nutritional Therapy
- Nutraceutical Supplementation
Please call our office at 916-241-9325 to set up an office visit with Dr. Wdowin and learn more about how our testing and therapies can help you conquer cancer.