Our Featured Program: Men’s Health
Take the ADAM Self-Test
ADAM (Androgen Deficiency in the Aging Male) questionnaire is adapted from Morley. Metabolism. 2000;49:1239-1242. Answer “Yes” or “No” to the following questions.
- Have you had a decrease in libido (sex drive)?
- Have you had a lack of energy?
- Have you had a decrease in strength and/or endurance?
- Have you lost height?
- Have you noticed a decreased “enjoyment of life”?
- Are you sad and/or grumpy?
- Are your erections less strong?
- Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports?
- Are you falling asleep after dinner?
- Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance?
If you answered “Yes” to either questions 1 or 7, or any 3 total questions, you may have low testosterone. A complete medical exam and blood test can determine your testosterone level.
Please remember, only a healthcare provider can determine if your symptoms may be due to low testosterone so come in and see us today.
We have helped thousands of men, now it is your turn.
Call us at 916.241.9325 to feel bettter, fast